Thursday, November 5, 2009

x___x My personality= CIS.
Seriously though, I don't feel like C at all lo. I don't know why it's my highest. I thought I'll get S or something.
I know Lianying got D, Ed got C as well.

Walked home today, since it was so cooling. But halfway it rained -_- Good thing I had my umbrella with me. I just noticed today I don't know how to hold an umbrella properly -.- I FAILLLLLLL ):

Reached home and sat in the living room watching TV. Saw T-ara's TTL, Jewelry's Var2ty [?] on MTV. Switched halfway because I really didn't want to watch Jewelry. Changed to Channel V China, saw Jang Ri in's song? With Hankyung and Siwon. I don't know the title. There was also Arashi's truth. I was practically gaping at the dance can. The MV is like whoaaa. Then commercial break, came back there was Yuma w/ B.I. Shadow! Akuma no Koi! Like whoa, very surprised. My mom asked me if they're guys or girls though ):
Then after that was U-Kiss' Not young. Old song yo. There was Sorry Sorry as well.

Btw, happy belated 25th birthday Ryo-chan!


It's still today, so it's still Koki's birthday. But I don't have any pictures of him ): I only have Kame, Maru and Ueda's pictures haha.

BoA's birthday was yesterday as well. Don't have any pictures of her though ):

Next upcoming birthday is Kanghua's! Then Tegoshi & Minhwan's! 11 Nov yo. Tegooooo <3 After that is Chii's, then Hikaru's. These are the only ones I can remember at the moment. Saddddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment