Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hope I can drop Amaths, Kenny keeps saying that Mr Wun won't allow me to drop because my other subjects are weak o_o But if they're weak, I thought they will allow me to drop to focus on other subjects? Kenny makes no sense to me.

Band practice started yesterday. ): Need to play You Can't Stop the Beat! Syncopation = Instant death dude.

On the other hand, Ms Lim said we MIGHT go to Japan next year, as a band. She say she'll try her best. Then Jiaxin and I went crazy. Then Ms Lim interrupted us, saying it depends on her mood. :/

Played games. Noisy, disorganized I guess. The pass the parcel game - Kanghua threw the parcel back to me after I passed to him, wasting time. What the fuck man. He then threw it across the circle. Seriously, I can't believe he's older than me.

Your seed with 3 people. Really hope that they can learn the steps in time. :/ Either that or do a simpler dance. Seishun amigo? [With 2 people?] or Cherish [if I can find the dance steps] or something simpler. Haha I actually thought of dancing Rescue before. But that is also instead death. But I want to learn the dance as well, so cool. Ueda! :DD

Random note: If I'm going on a roller coaster, I think I'll shout ‘いいんじゃない!’ like what Inoo-chan did. During the roller coaster. Haha.



Dai-chan, Inoo-chan and Yuto! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment