Friday, November 6, 2009

Today was an interesting day.
After lessons, went to band. We warmed up in the store room for quite a long time, ITE, when we were finished it was lunch time. Ate with Siewpei.

While on the way back this girl came up to us to ask for directions. Siewpei didn't understand what she was talking about, but I understood a bit. She asked for directions to redhill market. Haha, I told her, then she apologized because of her English. She said she was Japanese [!!!] She thanked us then asked us 'down?' again. ITE I said ‘δΈ‹’ [shita] that means down in Japanese. She then nodded her head and we walked away, haha.

Went back then danced Koi no ABO outside near the staircase. :D Fun! Went back in and combine. Rena took warm ups for awhile. Then Ms Lim came back, told us we might be going to JAPAN!! next year, just depends on Mrs Chin's approval. Sec 4s allowed to go along as well! <3 I'm sure they'll go to Japanese high schools/middle schools. :)) Are you thinking what I'm thinking? *wink*

HAHA. After combine, need to sort out scores in the cupboard. Omg, clarinet section's cupboard in a mess. But in the end we weren't the last to keep haha. Fell out, then helped them to sort the scores. Stoned then went home.

But if we go Japan with the band, I think they'll only go to the Tokyo area. ): Hope they go Osaka as well. The Johnny's shop in Harajuku needs a time ticket[??] to get in, and waiting times = killer. The one in Shinsaibashi is not that troublesome, not very crowded as well. But then, Harajuku has loads of unofficial stores as well. Haha, just hope Pa allows me to go. Nagoya also has a Johnny's shop, but then I don't think we're going that far xD

This year going Japan as well. Hope the store in shinsaibashi doesn't close before I get there ): Going on tour ): I NEED SHOP PHOTOS! And if there's uchiwas :)) Pathetic man, I only have one Chii's shop photo, 1 7 uchiwa from summer con 09, and 1 BEST uchiwa from summer con 09 ): Planning to buy magazines there as well. Popolo, duet, and myojo, I guess.

Going to Bangkok as well. With sister and aunt, on 28th Nov. Booked tickets already I think? Sis called just now during band to ask me. I'm soo going to lido [?] to get Johnny's stuff <3 MBK is full of Kpop stuff but not so much Jpop ):

Gonna try to learn Arashi's truth's dance tomorrow :) Cos it looks so freaking cool!! But Your seed is soo much simpler. Kaixin said truth looks simpler than your seed. Let's try to learn and see how it turns out.



Ryutaro, Chii and Hikaru! Cos I miss Chii <3

No comments:

Post a Comment