Sunday, November 15, 2009

Getting lazier and lazier these days.
So today went for West Winds' concert.
Before that, met up with Eugena and Rena, went to Taka's Kino and bought magazines.
I bought Popolo and Myojo!
Both of them keep recommending me to watch dramas x_x they named a lot but I remembered none of them...
Yeah, then ate Yoshinoya. The food there is walao -.- terrible.

Took cab to Esplanade, sat there and stare at our mags [OMG NINO AND UEDA <3 LOVEEEE] Yeah. Then queued then went in. Sat next to Eugena, while Kaixin was very noisy cos' she wanted to sit with me x__X

Concert was okay. Quite dull for me since I don't know most of the songs. Was tempted to sleep but the only reason I didn't is because of my contacts. The clarinets are very very loud! One of the percussionists look like Yamamoto Yusuke! <3 CUTEEEE!
Eugena agrees with me.

After concert, went to HMV with Eugena, Rena and Ariel. Walao they don't have any HSJ cds! Bought Kyu Jo Show, Kanjani's new single [walao release on 4.11 leh, HMV is fast!] RE, no LE ): And Rescue. Wanted to buy color but it was freaking 77 dollars can! Tempted to buy Truth/kaze no mukou e and Ai Kakumei but didn't. Then went to eat Sakae. Ariel said that Ris Low walked pass us, but I didn't notice.

Went home by MRT and walked back. Tomorrow there's band as well. x_x My arm still hurts.



I really don't get how 26 year olds still can be so cute! Perfect examples: Ninomiya and Ueda <33

No comments:

Post a Comment