Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello~

I don't really like blogging anymore... I feel that I *have* to blog in proper English or else people would judge me.
But I cannot. It's difficult to show my emotions through proper English.

I don't even know what to blog about. Release of O level results? Too late to regret not studying now. We cannot change the past. No use crying over spilt milk. No matter how bad my results may be, I still have to continue living my life.

Honestly though, I feel that I'm useless. I don't have a single thing that I'm good at. My clarinet playing skills suck. I cannot sing well. My art sucks, my photoshop skills suck, my photography skills suck. My Chinese sucks, my English is mediocre at best. I really don't have a thing that I'm good at, really. Waste of space = me.

I cannot find anything positive about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment