Wednesday, August 4, 2010

:/

Around 3 more months to O levels.
4 more weeks to prelims.

And yet, what am I doing here?
I swear, I'm addicted to the computer. Seriously. I think I'll cry if my father throws my computer out. In my opinion, it's quite understandable to me why I am addicted to it.

You see, I started playing the computer when I was a kid, 7 years old to be exact. It's hard to get rid of a habit that I have for 8 going 9 years. After I reach home, most of the time I'll just start up the computer and do some other things.

This is also the reason why I don't do my homework. This is srs. At this rate, how am I suppose to start revision?!

I think the only way is to... stay away from the computer? If I do homework, I usually do it in school, or in the kitchen at night. I don't like doing homework in the kitchen because there's bugs and it's dark and I fear the birds would wake up so I don't do it often. Which also means I don't do my homework often as well :/ But it gets the work done :D So that's a way, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment