Sunday, July 18, 2010

I have a livejournal, tumblr, twitter and blogspot.

I use twitter the most, followed by lj, tumblr then blogspot.
My blogspot has nothing important on it HAHA.

Currently craving for Chacott's loose powder, comes in 30g and a whopping 170g. According to reviews, it absorbs oil quite good. Chacott's cosmetics are for stage make up or dancers, so that's what they're supposed to do... I guess. It's supposedly waterproof as well :o

But I still have a lot of my Anna Sui powder... I barely touch it actually OTL. According to reviews again, it's a very good product. But it's soo expensive. Mine's $65. Compared to Chacott, being sold on a blogshop, is $38.90 for the 170g and $28.90 for the 30g!

Plus plus! Chacott comes with a screw cap cover! Which my AS does not D:<>

Chacott seems to be better than Candy doll, and also much cheaper :3 But then again, it doesn't come with a puff, which also means I have to get a brush if I get it.

And I read one review, which said that the AS took her 2 years to finish, despite using it MORE THAN ONCE EVERYDAY. My gosh.

The hell, I'll ask my father if I should then. AS for home, Chacott for travelling? Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment