Friday, May 21, 2010

What's inside my make up pouch



Eye make up
Koji clear eyetalk
MJ Perfect Automatic Liner BK920
MJ Lash expander frame plus
MJ Jeweling pencil 71
MJ Jeweling pencil BK999
MJ Jeweling eyes GD886
MJ Hope my lashes are full and smooth
HeviRote gel liner
Anna Sui super-black long lash mascara 001
Shiseido eyelash curler

Lips
The Body Shop Born Lippy Pink guava lip balm
Anna Sui Lipgloss 703

Cheeks
Canmake Powder Cheeks PW22

Base
Sasa Blemish control concealing stick 02 Honey
Anna Sui protective fluid foundation L B02
Anna Sui protective powder foundation L B02 [freebie also]
Anna Sui oil controlling fluid [Honestly I have no idea what this is for. Freebie]
Anna Sui protective foundation primer L [the packets, freebies]

Not in picture
Base
Anna Sui loose powder 701

It's too big to bring out for touch ups :( that's why I'm considering whether I should buy the candydoll loose powder...

No comments:

Post a Comment