Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fandom Meme

関ジャニ∞

1. The character I first fell in love with
Ryo, because of NEWS XD

2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now
Yassu. I used to think he dressed weird xD

3. The character everyone else loves that I don't
... Subaru :X

4. The character I love that everyone else hates
... who hates them? I don't know, most probably Yokoyan.

5. The character I used to love but don't any longer
I still love everyone, but less love for Ryo compared to Tacchon xD

6. The character I would shag anytime
... shagggggg? NIL. Okay maybe ... eh... no.

7. The character I'd want to be like
... YASU! Cept the half girl half boy part. I want to be able to do ippatsu gags ><

8. The character I'd slap
... I don't know, Hina.

9. A pairing that I love
Ohyasu xD

10. A pairing that I despise
Subassan, OhRyo.

11. Favorite character
Heheh. Tacchon~♥

12. My five favorite characters
Tacchon, Yassan, Ryochan, Yokoyan and Hina.

13. My five least favorite characters
>_> There's only 7 people.

14. Which character I am most like
Tacchon. Shoot everybody down. And is the quietest among the seven. But then again, I may be Ryo o_o Hot tempered. 'DONBEI!'

15. My deep, dark fandom secret
無い。

No comments:

Post a Comment